Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friends;

My friends are amazing they are with me through thick and thin, I do my best to help and support them when needed. I give the best advice I can to them, and I would hope they would do the same for me. My friends are a select few thats are just different from the rest, they stand out. I stand out that why I think we get along so well(:

- So basicaly, I have great friends who will always be in my heart, no matter what happens in the future; You guys have made an impact in my life, that you could never even begin to understand.

"Life is a journey, but it makes it a whole lot easier when you can hear your bestfriends footsteps behind you"
-Anonymous


Shannon; The childhood && current bestfriend


Dawn; the funny, and uplifting bestfriend


Cassandraa; The one who tells it like it is


No comments:

Post a Comment