Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Family life;

Hey. I decided that I should mention my family, I have one sister a mom, a dad, my grandpa, and my grandma, we all live together in one house, I am very close with my family. I know they will always be there for me when I need them. They really helped me over the summer when I had my Diagnoses of Mosaic Turners Syndrome. I had taken a lot of blood tests before they came to the decison and everybody was shocked and releived at the same time. I wasent sure what to think about it, but I knew that if I just went with it everything was for my own health, I had to get an echocardiagram to see if I had any defect in my heart (it is a side effect of Turners) but I was lucky enough to not have anything wrong with me, also that summer I had to go and get an ultrasound on my kidneys (Its also a side effect of Turners Syndrome, and it runs in my dads family) Again I was so blessed not to have anything wrong with me, on that note anyways.

-So basicaly I am a a blessed person with an amazing supportive family, I am so lucky to have a family like mine they are always gonna be there when I need them;

"Stephanie, your friends might not always be there but your family [sister] will"

-my mother ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment