Thursday, March 25, 2010

School;

School has been hard because of the cutches. My back kills everyday when I get home, and having to go and babysit dosnt help My shoulders kill too! I just cant wait until I can get off these things. Even though walking a at all. round at school is terrible I know I have to do it for my own health and I am willing to do it for my education. I can't let a little pain stop me from doing what needs to be done. I have to go to school and I made a commitment to babysitting after school, and its my job and you can't just blow off all of your priorities because you have pain, there are things that need to be done before yourself. I just have to think to myself "its only temporary, everything will be back to normal before you know chool, like leaving five minutes early from class and getting to skip out on the stairs and use the elevator but ill get over it and get through the fourth qaurter and into Summer 2010, The only thing I am going to miss is having the perks at s
-Basicly, I am so excited for Summer and there are things that need to be done before you worry about yourself.

"Success is only another form of failure if we forget what our priorites should be"
-Harry Lloydit" 

No comments:

Post a Comment